Submit your Experience with Lord Sai Baba
12/10/2016 7:33:44 AM
Please read below instructions before filling up the form.
1. The mark * denotes required Fields.
2. Please do not use short 'Chat' form words i.e. do not use only "U" if you want to write "You".
3. Please use English words. If any hindi or any other language word is used, please translate it using bracket (word/s
translated in english
4. Please fill in appropriate title suiting your experience, as the same will be used as subject of the experience post.
5. Please give details where ever necessary. Incomplete or non-understandable experiences will be posted as they were received or they may rejected upon review.
6. Please mention openly whether you wish to disclose your email id or not.
7. Please narrate in full any one of your experience or miracle so as to make it understandable to readers. Experience should of 500 words or more. You can also club one or two or more small experiences. Very brief experiences will not be considered upon review.
8. Experiences received in any form are subject to consideration and filtration, only appropriate experiences which are related only to 'Shirdi Sai Baba' in true sense will be posted.
It is my humble request not
Sai Baba to fulfill your wish/desire by bartering with Him that you will post your experience here. Instead convey your selfless prayers to Him and if it really makes your heart filled with emotions and happiness, then you can share your experience here.
10. Experiences already published will be deleted from our database.
experiences will not be considered.
12. If you are sharing your experience for the second time, then refer yourself and your experience by giving 'URL' of that post from blog.
Eg: If your experience has been posted, then its 'URL' will be
, you can copy paste the 'URL' from address bar of your browser.
13. Please 'do not' email us inquiring about the reason of your experience not being posted on blog. We work on 'First Come First Serve Basis'. So experiences received first will be first filtered and posted. You are requested to wait till your turn comes. Also experiences are not read as soon as they are received, instead they are read and edited at the time of posting only. In this case also you will have to wait.
14. If, by chance, your experience is filtered and we do not find it appropriate to be posted on blog, you will be informed.
15. You can also upload any picture of Lord Sai Babaji if you specifically wish to be shared with your experience or you can also send your experience by uploading it here. Also we kindly request you to have a back up copy of your experience in your own systems. Last month we were facing some technical difficulties and because of this we were not getting full experiences and had to ask devotees to re-send their experiences. However the problem has been resolved now.
I have read instructions carefully and agree
Tick whatever applicable
I want to be Anonymous
Share only my Name
Share my name and e-mail
Enter Valid Email Address
This will be title of Experiance
Tell us something about your self
Please describe your experience in minimum 500 words. If your experience seems to be less than specified words, then you can club two or more experiences. If experiences are too short they may not be considered.